Back to Vacancies
New Business Development Role
||19 November 2019
||Basingstoke, Dummer, RG25 2AR
||Permanant, Full Time
- Establishing new business sales across cricket, rugby, netball & hockey teams
- The building of a new business pipeline and database of new contacts
- Lead generation
- Attendance at trade shows and team roadshows
- Contacting & developing potential new leads
- Supporting the business development team
- Delivery of the company sales & marketing plan
- Achieving monthly sales targets
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The position requires:
- Experience in a previous new business development role
- A drive and energy to deliver sales growth
- Excellent communication and presentation skills across all channels
- A positive personality that is approachable
- Ability to work using own initiative and as part of a team
- Entrepreneurial qualities with a thirst and drive to achieve results
- Personal attributes which are vital – motivated, reliable, loyal, approachable, hardworking, enthusiastic and trustworthy.
An annual salary of £25,000 with a suitable bonus scheme for delivering results.
||£25,000 plus bonus scheme
For more information or to apply for the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with covering letter and CV
Is this position right for you?
Send us a copy of your resumé or cv.