Back to Vacancies
Junior Account Manager Role
||19 November 2019
||Basingstoke, Dummer, RG25 2AR
||Permanant, Full Time
- Account Management for our signed up sports teams
- Processing of customer orders
- Supporting the growth of key accounts
- Data analysis on existing team contracts
- Providing sales support to the senior account manager
- Assisting in the delivery of our sales & marketing plan
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The position requires:
- Ideally some account management or experience in this field
- An ability to maximise sales and hit key targets
- Excellent communication skills across all channels
- A good focus with attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial qualities with a thirst and drive to achieve results
- Personal attributes which are vital – motivated, reliable, loyal, approachable, hardworking, enthusiastic and trustworthy.
An annual salary of £21,000 with a bonus scheme for delivering results.
||£21,000 + bonus scheme
For more information or to apply for the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with covering letter and CV
Is this position right for you?
Send us a copy of your resumé or cv.